Sunday, March 30, 2008

The 411

It's been a while since I have posted anything so I thought it would be a good idea to put an update on where I am in getting to Paris and all that is currently happening.
Things are going really well, I have been introduced to so amazing people and it looks like so great potential fundraising events are going to be happening soon.
A few weeks ago my mom hosted a luncheon for me where family members and a few of her friends came. I had a great time, I enjoyed being able to share with my family what I will be doing as well as meeting a few of my mom's friends.
Every day seems to be going by so quickly and that my day is filled with to do lists. People I need to call, appointments I need to set up, correspondence I need to respond to. It seriously like having another full time job. But I am having a great time with it all. I just know that it will all be worth it once I finally arrive to the office in Paris and will be doing the work I am preparing for now.
It has been suggested that I put my donation information on my blog so for those of you interested here you go:
1. You can mail a check to me made out to Campus Crusade. If you need my address leave a comment and I will get it to you.
2. Go to this link and then you can make a donation to my account using a Credit Card.
I still have a long way to go until I have completed my fundraising but I know that this Mission is where God wants me to be and that in his timing all my funds will be raised.
I greatly appreciate all of you out there who are following me on this journey, praying for me, and keeping me encouraged. I couldn't do this without you all.
All my love!
Me

No comments: