Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ahhh We Meet Again

After a post about how many of us Americans miss having Taco Bell while living here in France, I recieved a wonderful suprise. My mother sent me a care package with all the fixings to make Taco Bell tacos, here in France.

To celebrate, I hosted a Faux Taco night, to enjoy the fresh ground beef seasoning, shredded lettuce, and cruchy taco shells. Yum! As we were about to eat, I remembered that on my last visit to the states- while at a Taco Bell I nabbed several packets of Mild sauce. (In case of an emergency). Having those packets was the pefect compliment to the gift my mother had sent.

After preping my perfect TB approved taco I reached into the bag, and watched the Red Sauce ooze over my taco with adoration. After squeezing every last bit out of the packet I looked at the front and smiled and though, Oh how true this is...



Yes, Yes Taco Bell, We do Meet again!

5 comments:

Patrice said...

ha! That is hilarious! It's like it knew!!

Miss Angie said...

Ahhh, how sweet of her! Yum!

Anonymous said...

:) glad you like them...
yo quiero taco bell
love you!
mom

ashly said...

uh-mazing! your mom is too good!

Unknown said...

You have a "GOOD" mama!!! What do you want us to bring. Better start making your list and get it to us. We're getting so excited!!! :0)