Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Alive!

I'm Alive! After 17 days in the wonderful land of Israel I have returned to Paris. While in Israel I had access to the internet, two out of the 17 days- neither of which allowed for a lot of time on the world wide web. But alas, I have returned to my apartment, have over 70 facebook updates, and 9 are you missing? Are you okay? emails from my mother.

One new and exciting addition that has taken place in my absence, is the transformation of my blog. For my beautiful new header I must thank Mrs. Kimberly. I was very excited to return and see that while I was away it had been posted. She did such a great job- I love it greatly! She worked very hard to help me make this adorable header and I am in love with her creation. You should check out her page here.

After almost three weeks of hot hot hot weather (between 95-100 degree’s daily), and crystal blue skys that reminded me of home, it was only befitting that Paris welcomed me back with it pouring rain. Ah it’s good to be back.

I’ll write more fun stories later. I just wanted to check in before I crashed for the night and got stuck under my enormous pile of laundry that may take me three weeks to get clean once again.

3 comments:

Shane said...

Welcome home sweetie - I missed you terribly!

Emily Catherine said...

I've missed you!!

Anonymous said...

So great to have you back where you can share with us again. God bless you, Katie.