Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's the weather like?

The following is a conversation I had with my new friend Rama, I thought her perception and understanding was hilarious and had to share. Thanks Hollywood.

Rama: "Where are you from?"

Me: "California."

Rama: "What's the weather like there?"

Me: "Actually very similar to here, except not quite as hot."

Rama: "Really?" (looking quite confused)

Me: "yah."

Rama: "So the weather doesn't just continually change instantly all the time?"

Me: "No... Why?"

Rama: "Cause on all the movies it will be sunny and then suddenly start raining out of no where, so I thought that was how the weather was all the time in California."

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Adorable! ha ha I love hearing all of the Cali stereotypes!

Tracy McPike said...

LOL..that is hilarious!!!

Emily Catherine said...

did you tell her that she was describing the weather in FRANCE?