Thursday, September 17, 2009

22 hours left!

My week:
-Monday- Meetings
-Tuesday- Longer meetings
-Wednesday- Even longer day of meetings
-Thursday- Like the energizer bunnies the meetings are still going.
-Friday- Picking Parents up from the airport!

T-minus 22 hours till Friday is here!

All to say… There will most likely be a blogging pause while I am with my parents touring around. Best of all we are headed to Italy for 10 days. The good news for all of you is that there will be fun blogging goodness when I return. The good news for me is after the longest week ever (work days from 8:00 am to 11:00 p.m. ) vacation has never arrived at such a perfect time.

Grosse Bizous!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Only 20 hours left!! leaving for the airport in about an hour - then Chicago - then Katie!!!! Can't wait to see you daughter!
love you,
mom

Tracy McPike said...

Dropped them off about 30 minutes ago...you all have fun and safe visit, wish I was coming too! Love you, Aunt Tracy

Brigitte said...

Aww I'm sooo excited for all of you!

nikirae18 said...

aww im so excited for you!! it will be a BLAST!! take lots of pix..have lots of fun in italy! love you friend!!

ashly said...

i cried.

ashly said...

ok already! im ready for you to come back to blog again!!! i look everyday even though i know there will not be a new one yet.