Saturday, November 7, 2009

This time last week

This exact time last week we were jumping out of a plane together!


We headed off to Interlaken and Stayed at Balmer's Hostel


Saturday Morning we woke up and went on a nice hike in the local area- having fun and enjoying all the beautiful colors of fall.


Stopping along the way to play and climb natures playground.


We then loaded up in the van and headed for our Drop zone.


We were trained in how to fall properly


And I was given a pep talk by a lil 4 year old girl yelling at me "TO BE BRAVE!"


We all enjoyed the spectacular views while going up


Though I was actually just really scared and held tight to Bob's arm and Annie's hand. Hoping that my gripping them I wouldn't die.


Falling out and going DOWN I was even more petrifed! But, now looking back safely on the ground the time of my life.


We landed and tackled one another because we SURVIVED!


Our first photo being back safe and sound on the ground.


The next day- was a calm and relaxing one. Strolls through the town and a cute little village watching all the para-sailers in the sky.


I deviously threw grapes


We watched adorable lil lambies


We played on playgrounds made for children, so we decided to act and play like kids once again.


Bob was taught to not taunt or push girls.


While Annie learned that Bob taunts girls.


We chowed down on some delicious schnitzle but left once the spider appeared.


And then headed home back to our world of reality.
This time last week was the best weekend of my life- we all had so much fun together that I have to relive it all again right now!

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Deva said...

Ohh that had to be such a fun!!! I'd love to try it!!! but this spider freaks me out!!! I'd be running away screaming!!!

Ana Laura E said...

you are brave! how did you do it?!!!! The place looks beautiful.