Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Confessional

Okay- time for a confession.

I have started watching the bachelor. I know! All those times friends from home were watching and invited me over, or there were bachelor watching parties in my college lobby, I would decline the offer and do something else. How I got hooked into this season- while away from home, I don't know. But I am hooked like this show is to cheesy love anaolgies.

I mean seriously who couldn’t get hooked on a show where you know there is a 1 in 25 chance odds of finding love. And I get the joy of watching it all take place- meaning I get to live vicariously through 25 different women. Well… except for the skanky ones, drama girls, or those that just plain annoy me. So actually only vicariously through one or two.

The bachelor this year is Jake. I adore Jake. Some think he’s dorky- but I think he’s charming, respectful, and gorgeous. Dang- why didn’t I apply to be on the show this year? Ha! I also like the decisions he has made in sending the girls home. This week I was glad to see Michelle but even more Elizabeth go home.

Jake- The Bachelor


Miss Kiss me, Kiss me Not Elizabeth. You are a tease. At least when the other girls try to "wooo" Jake they admit to their shameless ways. But you… you just took it to a whole other level and made yourself look like a fool. I am glad Jake realized this, before he was set off into a life time of manipulation. I liked you when you played football- you had a great arm, but you played one too many games on this show for me.

Miss Kissing Tease


Corey- is a fave of mine. She doesn’t get much time on the screen which doesn’t give me too much hope for how long she will last. But I think she is cute and sweet. During the group date this week they each had to perform during a comedy show- I thought her performance was the best and thought it was cute she could show the different personalities of the girls in the house.

Corrie


This week I think many people were happy to say bye bye to Michelle. I actually liked her too. I thought she was crazy and had too much faith in this system- but she put her heart out there- and got sent home in a Taxi cab. Oh, and saying, “That’s all I get?” After you beg for a kiss. How you didn't impress him, I just don't know?

Michelle


Again- many people from what I gather are not big fans of Vienna. But... I like her too. I think she is fun and bubbly, but according to the girls in the house fake. GASP! Fake girls on reality TV??? Next thing you are going to tell me, is not everything is 100% accurate! And I don’t think I could handle that. Please wait a moment while I alter my world view.



Okay i'm back. Only time will tell the what will happen with Vienna, but at this moment I am a fan. Last night the show started out great with her one on one with Jake- and I thought she was really good for him. But I do think she is too young. She’s only 23- he’s 31, and you can tell this girl likes to go out and have her fun. Jake’s looking for marriage so… I will have to stay tuned for how this 1 out of 12 love story ends.

Vienna


The one I hope for the most is sweet Tenley. Tenley really does come across as America’s sweet heart. She’s been vulnerable, goofy, gets along with the girls, and has refrained thus far from the in house drama. But what has me rooting for her is when Jake is with her you see the special spark in Jake’s eyes. They both seem comfortable and intrigued by the other. I like them.

Tenley


There is one more reason– other than rooting and booing the hopes of love of these women I know nothing about, other than what ABC creates, to watch this show. The Dresses, Duh! So this weeks Best Dress award goes to Ali! Loved the dress (but not your attitude this week)- but your still cute and a fave for now.





Three girls went home- leaving 9 more to go! Who will it be??? Only time and love will tell. Until then-

Happy Bacheloring!

2 comments:

nikirae18 said...

hehe!! Love you kt! I have been adicted for years..i love reality tv! :) My fav's are Ali and Tenley..but after watching him on Ellen the other day, it made me feel like he doesnt pick any of them?!

ashly said...

TEAM TENLEY!!!!

michelle...psycho. no, she wasnt being vulnerable she was being psycho. i was afraid she would end the life of one of the girls who cut into her one on one. jake should get a restraining order now! "i have to leave unless you want me to stay. then i think you should go. i cant believe you are doing this. this is stupid!"

vienna looks like a man.

corrie as ken says looks like the statues of easter island

ali cute, but she might be a ringleader

elizabeth bad boob job and such a tease. dont pretend to be a spiritual woman when you are just using your sex appeal to manipulate him. leave God out of it

that's all i have for now. wish you were here so we could watch it together with some wine and pjs or are very own dresses.