Sunday, June 27, 2010

She's Headed Home- and Oh So Excited

In one month I will be getting ready to board a plane and headed to the land of the free and free refills! So I have decided to make a list of things I am oh so excited about! So in no particular order….
1. Free refills
2. Family!
3. Friends!
4. Fun
Okay enough F’s already
5. Mexican food!
6. Seeing friends who are pregnant or gotten married in the last year and a half and celebrating with them.
7. Runs on the beach
8. Seeing supporters and sharing with them
9. Spending time with a close family in Texas.
10. Being in my own home
11. Driving on large streets
12. Being able to read AND (wait for it… wait for it…) UNDERSTAND –E-V-E-R-Y-THING!
13. Taco Bell
14. Panikin with Alyssa
15. 24 hour fitness!
16. SUNSHINE!
17. Reading at Vinaka’s
18. Church- oh how I miss my churches
19. Having friends call me.
20. How could I get this far without mentioning my adorable nephew and playing with him! A definite must!
21. Getting a Tan- or soaking up the sun with some SPF
22. Not carrying an umbrella with me wherever I go
23. TARGET!!!!
24. Jalapenos
25. Endless hours of sitting at Barnes and Nobles and browsing through endless stacks of magazines
26. Pedicures!!!
27. The drive between my home and my best friends place.
28. Spending time with the San Diegans I have met here in France but connecting back home.
29. Movies with Nicole
30. Riding bikes on at the beach
31. Hair cuts by Kali- my head is a hot mess right now
32. My dollar being worth a dollar!
33. Not questioning what the right gas is every time I put gas in the car.
34. Not being charged every time I purchase something or withdrawal money.
35. People! I am so so so excited for all the people!
36. Being able to ask questions and really understand the answers. Not just put together pieces of words and have the answers
37. Dad’s BBQ
38. Air Conditioning
39. The smell of the ocean
40. Beach sunsets
41. Stars
42. Having someone else bag my groceries
43. KPFM
44. So You Think You Can Dance as it airs, not all fuzzy, and on a large TV.
45. Chilling with my brother
46. Hanging out at the girls apartment
47. Iced Drinks
48. Not having people question me every time, wondering how my “swipping” credit card works. Or needing to convince them that is does work.
49. California Boys- mmmm
50. Just knowing that there is no place like home, and living in every blessed moment that I am able to have. And to cherish it all while re-experiencing all that is “normal” for me, that I am so fortunate to have in my life.

4 comments:

ashly said...

soooo excited i almost cried!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha..I was just about to write TEAR:! I miss you so much and CANT wait!! -Nic

nikirae18 said...

ps love ya!

nikirae18 said...

cant wait!!