Monday, February 23, 2009

Not so sketchy

So my mom will know that I am not living in a cardboard box- I have decided to give you pictures of my place. (that and I was sick all yesterday so I had time to upload my pictures) Now granted this is my place "undecorated" but you will be able to have a small visual of the place I am slowly but surely gathering items for...


This is my empty bedroom.


This is where my living/dining room is


This is all my kitchen came with.


This is the rest of the kitchen.



This is my favorite- it is what I am currently using as a fridge/freezer. And yes that is my window sill.

Now... This is not my view of the river- but it is right down the hill from me- some how I have forgotten to take a picture of the views from my apt. But I do go down to this river and go for runs. It's lovely and there are swans, which are beautiful to see. Then on the weekends people go out in Kayaks. Fun!

So this is home. Know that I am not completely barren. I do have a bed and have installed cupboards and a couch... it's just not yet to the point I would like to reveal. So within the next few weeks I will post the Extreme Makeover Paris Apartment addition for your enjoyment.

Love you all!
Au revoir!

3 comments:

Shane said...

Thank you daughter! love the pics & I can't wait to see the makeover! I love & miss you more than you will ever know!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Your refridgeration area scares the crap out of me. Please show the final refridgeration next post. Otherwise, please state you are eating out at all times.

Seriously.

nikirae18 said...

your a SURVIVOR girlie..i would have a meltdown everyday in that kitchen!