Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Keeping the ratio

So today- my computer needed to be worked on while at work for a while. I decided I would use my time wisely and go pick up a few things I still needed from Ikea. So I quickly ran through (I have this place memorized!) and then got stuck behind one person who took 30 minutes to check out. 30 minutes! crazy.
Anyways... I then proceded to drive back to work where I got stuck in the heaviest traffic ever. Picture large Semis, small french roads and then merging. Not fun. So 40 mintues to go the equivilant of 2 miles. As I see my exit I get excited and throw my car into first gear to get a move on it.
Expect there was no movement. I can feel the car wanting to move but we aren't making any progress. Ut-oh... I think my Unleaded to Diesel ratio is getting lower... Thankfully I was able to pull over to the right lane.
I then got out of my car- walked 2 miles to my office where this amazing lady Gwyn took me to go buy more Diesel and resat through the traffic to get to my car. Once I arrived and filled in the fuel I just prayed it was start... and IT DID!
Looks like this is going to be a process that needs to be montiored.
Good news of it all was today was the most beautiful day since I have arrived so I was more than happy to walk along outside for 30 minutes enjoying the day- who cares that I was walking along a road with no sidewalks. haha!

No comments: