Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tic... tic... tock...

Do you ever have those moments where time is standing as still as possible and you are wishing it would just fly by so you can get to what you want!
I am in one of those moments right now and I am dying!!!! Early this morning I received an email that a dearest of dear friend of mine is ENGAGED! I couldn't be any more excited for this moment and just want to jump up and down with her! Hear every single detail and celebrate with her! These are the moments that I was most afraid to miss when deciding to moving to Paris. Though one aspect I didn't expect was the time delay in at least HEARING the details. Thus I have been forced to wait out 10 anxious hours to call her. I am absolutly restless in this final hour of waiting. So if you see or talk to my lovely friend please be sure to give her a GREAT BIG HUG, cheer and smile from me in congratulations! I miss her a ton and wish I could be there to do it myself.

But! Please please please I don't tell the details. Those I want to hear from the Bride to be.

Congratulations Brigitte! Love you!

4 comments:

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Brigitte at Directed??? How is it possible that I need you to tell me these things from across the world?

Emily Catherine said...

isn't it exciting?!?!

Katie said...

yes! Brigitte at Directed! I love that you found out from across the world! that's classic! Hope you are feeling better!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Brigitte could not believe how I found out either. Classic. She sits RIGHT OUTSIDE MY DOOR.

I got this blog friend award and passed it on to YOU. I'm sure you are thrilled, probably more so about the award then even being in Paris. I know. You will find your award on my blog...in the post about Zebra Cakes. MMMMMM.