Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Month Countdown!



“Ooh Ooh Baby!” am I excited to tell you this news today. After all the years of “Anticipating” seeing the one and only Britney Spears perform live – my two best friends and mom “emailed my heart,” That they have pitched in and bought me a ticket for my birthday!!! It’s so “Crazy!- I just can’t sleep, I am so excited I’m in too deep- Crazy but it feels alright” I know this is going to be a show to rock all night.



There is so much controversy over Miss Spears, but for all of us 15 yr old girls who fell in love at the first beat of “Hit me baby one on more time” and have stayed faithful to Britney ,waiting for her to come “out from under” and back on top and “Do something,” “Bombastic” and show that she is “Stronger than yesterday.” She is back and her new tour shows, she is a “Brave new girl.” This is one show that is sure to be “Bombastic” and “Outrageous” to say the least.



“There are only two type of people in the world, the ones that entertain and the ones that observe.” While Britney was, “Not yet a girl and not yet a woman,” K-fed tried to make Britney his own personal “Cinderella.” Brit was sure to let him know that he was a “womanizer” and a “Freakshow” that should get his act together because she is, “Cold as fire, hot as ice” and their relationship was broken like “Shattered glass.” After their breakup Britney decided, “The beat goes on” but the world quickly believed that, “what you see is what you get,” and many abandoned their adoration for Brit. But she remained a “put on a show kind of girl” weather in public or on stage. “Extra Extra this just in, She’s too big, now She’s too thin.”



There were a few others out there, like me, who saw all the crazy media dubbed “oops I did it again” stunts as a cry for help. Most thought her life was very “chaotic.”



But I saw each mistake as a way of saying, “love me.” She may have looked to the wrong answers, such a few “toxic” “boys” but she openly admitted on an MTV interview that she was “lonely” and said, “Sometimes I Run, sometimes I hide, sometimes I’m scared of you, when all I really want is for you to hold me tight, and treat me right, be with me day and night, baby all I need is time.”



“It’s been a while”, but Britney is back on the “’radar’, and when you walk and when you talk” you hear the “Satisfaction” of all the Britney fans, singing her latest hits on the radio. Britney is “Lucky” and thus has made it her “prerogative” to get back on to the stage and get back “in the zone” to being a star performer.



To my great friends-“Every time” I think of Britney I will now think of you! Know that though I am far, “I will be there” whenever you need me. Thanks for not letting me, “be the last to know.” Of the great show! “I’m a slave for you” and forever indebted to be able to go to this show it’s a small bit of happiness like “heaven on earth.”



“mmm Papi!” I get to see Britney Spears in concert on June 6th- I cannot even tell you “What it’s like to be me” in all of this excitement for this show. She’s got that “Boom Boom” to make the “boys and girls” at her show go crazy and want to be a part of the “showdown.” I cannot wait for someone to “kill the lights” on stage and to hear the words, “all my people in the crowd- let me see you dance.” This is one show that will be “outta this world.” I am sure the costumes will be fantastic some with “lace and leather” and the music will make all the fans want to “let go” and at the end scream “Gimmie more!”




This will be one “Circus” event I am glad I won’t miss. The fact that I have tickets is still so surreal I think I need someone to bring me back into reality and “Hit me baby one more time.”

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

This is officially my favorite blog thus far! AHH I'm sooo excited for you!!! You're gonna freak out - it's such an amazing show!

valentine said...

i have always loved britney! when she came out with her first cd, through the divorces, breakdowns and now her comeback.

how exciting you get to go to her circus concert!

stopping by from SITS to say hi.

Patrice said...

I'm SO JEALOUS!!! My family had tickets to see her when she came to Dallas, but sadly I was at school in Missouri & couldn't fly home since it was on a weekday! I love how you incorporated all her songs into this post, very creative!!

nikirae18 said...

I am so excited for yoU!!!