Tuesday, May 12, 2009

VH1 exclusive

We are going to play a game called Name that Celebrity. I know you are so excited for this! Right?

This weekend I went over to a families house for a group dinner. While sitting around chatting someone asked me if I had ever seen Mary’s high school year book? My answer was obviously, No. But I would love to because I love looking through yearbooks.

It was then revealed to me that the reason they asked was because Mary went to high school with someone famous. They told me the name and I shrieked with excitement. Not because I adore this person, but because this person is so famous I would have never of guessed.

Naturally the first thing I did was pull out my camera in anticipation of the year book to arrive. I then snapped shots of the famous female to share with you all today. I will show you the series of pictures and then in the end reveal who the mystery woman really is.

Setting: The year is 1974 and 1975. The state is Michigan. The location- High School.
Here is the cover of the high school year book.



Here she I believe on homecoming court based upon the pictures tag line with two children.



Go Fight Win- you can spot her on the top right of the pyramid.



Here is her first school pictures- she is three rows down, first one in the row.


Finally we have her senior picture. Looks like she cut her hair from last year



So who is our mystery star…



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madge!!! Love that fierce broad!!

Patrice said...

Wow! I would've NEVER guessed that! Funny how much people change over the years! What a fun game!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

So, were they BFF or what?

Debbie McPike Widick said...

Hey Kate,
I was a Highlander, but not in Michigan. Her in San Diego. Helix, Highlander... That was fun. The only star I remember coming out of Helix was Dennis Hopper (movie star), Eddie Bedder lead singer of Pearl Jam, Bill Walton, Basketball, and Reggie Bush football. Not anyone as famous as Madonna. Have a great day. Love ya :-)
Helix Highlanders Rock....