Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Italia by numbers

1 Trip of a life time



2 Tours of the coliseum



3 times I had to be covered



4 Euros for the best pizza in the world in Naples- but the only reason to go there. Ever.



5 great cities of Italy- Rome, Sorrento, Florence, Tuscany, Venice



10 hours of walking tours in one day, in Florence



15 tours total of all the cities



20 bowls of amazing pasta

(pst- Lindsay, this picture is blurry but it's from your restaurant)



50 times my dad would read the Rick Steve’s Guide book in Each city



100 times my mom talked about how her feet hurt.



200 pigeons that didn’t move when I tried to chase them in Saint Marks Square



450 gondoliers’ in Venice



1,000 people wearing the color purple



1,372 pictures




5,000 pieces of art in lots and lots of churches and museums



20,000 times of laughing at my quirky mom



50,000 Prego’s



800,000 Euros to buy a license to be a gondolier



100,000 times I had a great time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun! Let's do it again! Soon!!!! mom

Unknown said...

Aww the pics of you and your mom are adorable! My favorite is the one where you are chasing the pigeons ha ha ha and then the one of your mom with the plant moustache! LOVE IT!

ashly said...

can i come this time?

nikirae18 said...

amazing pics!! short and sweet i loved it! :) looks like you had a blast! yay!! I got your post card yesterday..it made me day :P thanks!!

ps..yay for purple..oct is dv month haha

Unknown said...

LOVE IT... Looks like a great time had by all. Wish I was there. :)
Aunt Debbie

Miss Angie said...

Very fabulous! It looks so cool!

Tracy McPike said...

I want some Gelato!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

LOVE IT! I'm so happy you had a good time. I totally agree about Naples. Its almost like visiting LA. Yucky. Love the pic of the pasta. You just cannot get pasta anywhere like the pasta in Italy, and that place is my fave! I'm so glad you had a great time!