Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Mini Please

I do a lot of walking around Paris. It’s really the best way to see the city, watch the people, and discover new and exciting characteristics of Paris.

I was roaming around St. Germain and stumbled upon a street, where I believe you may have had to own a Mini Cooper to live here, because every other car on this street was a Mini. The Mini as a means of transportation makes sense when driving in Paris. Due to the small, narrow, over crowded roads, the Mini is the perfect car to zoom all around the city in. I was so enchanted by all the Minis I wanted to show you a few of the Minis from this small little road I discovered.

Some of the Minis were older (eh hem, I mean classic) and smaller (yes there are smaller versions of the Mini Cooper. I suppose it should then be called a Tini):



There were more subtle and common longer Minis:



And my favorite- A fun, bright, convertible Mini accessorized with a cute little dog too!

1 comment:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Too cute!! We just got back from Paris!

Stopped in from SITS!