Friday, June 12, 2009

scatter brained friday

Today’s blog is going to match how I am feeling- random, out of sync, and unsolvable.

First- SYTYCD I am so glad this show is back on. I love the dancers, and more the most part I love Mary Murphy. Her screaming has never bothered me in the past- until this year, nay- this week. Mary, the dancers want to hear you scream because it is rare. When you scream for 9 out of the 10 dances- it loses its pizzazz, and over done. So please for the sake of the enjoyment of dance- use words over sounds. And for me to say this takes a lot- because I too am expressive and understand that sometimes a scream is the only way to fully express how you feel. But my ears and mind were exhausted and stressed by the end of the show- to the point I was relieved when one couple did not receive a scream from you.



Second- I am starving. I have been starving for the last four hours, all because I am unreasonable. There is food- but it’s not what I want. Ideally I would like a two taco combo from Rubio’s. That is in no way shape or form possible here in France. I don’t want to spend money- but I also don’t want the food I already have. I don’t want to go out and pick something up. So I will continue to sit here and starve until some way the hunger beats out my stubborn nature of getting what I want. Because I will not get what I want until I return to beautiful sunny southern California.



Third- I am so excited to have NO PLANS this weekend. I am sort of mentally and physically exhausted from all the going I have done the last month. It’s been a blast but my apartment looks like someone broke in and threw all my junk and clothes everywhere, my French homework is pretty behind, and this week I got busted in dance class for not fully knowing my routine. I am actually looking forward to folding my laundry, dusting my counters, studying my verbs and I always enjoy practicing dance. Best part is I can watch movies and feel completely guilt free once these three things are complete.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow I LOVE rubios!!! Hahaha Leaving some Friday bloggy love from SITS

valentine said...

that sucks that paris doesn't have a rubios.....i mean come paris, what's the deal? LOL

you have having an incredible journey, and i think i am gonna have to live vicariously through you.

stopped by from SITS to say hi!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

You got "busted?" Is France in the 1990s?

You need to eat cheese, watch movies all weekend, and forget Rubios. Its too expensive anyway.