Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jared vs. Johan



Many of you know the Jared as the guy who lost a whole bunch of weight by everyday eating a subway sandwiches. I bet you have never heard of Johan Groundstroem. but you should, he's pretty impresive. If only Jared lived in Sweden like Johan then he too, could have lost all that weight by eating at Max’s every day. The local version of a McDonalds/Burger King.



When beginning the subway challenge Jared lost 100 pounds in three months leaving him at over 300 pounds. I bet you didn’t know that if you ate a hamburger everyday could have similar results. Sure is new news to me. But sure enough Johan took on the 90 day challenge to eat 180 hamburgers and lost a total of 30 kg- that’s 66 pounds in three months! I don’t know about you, but if I ate hamburgers for 90 days straight, I would find not lose 66 pounds.

I wonder what the Swedes’ are putting into their fast food, maybe it’s a build it yourself module like their other great success, Ikea? Whatever it is, I am sure the rest of the world would love to know what the real secret is behind fast food equals fast weight loss.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Ugh I would LOVE to eat burgers everyday and lose weight! Even if I eat carrots everyday I still can't lose weight HA HA!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Can I please please eat burgers every day and lose weight. Do they come with fries??? Because I cannot eat burgers without fries. Maybe fries are the actual downfall. Hmmmm....