Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Norway through my Lens

I loved the decorated mailboxes


I thought this playground was adorable- but I shouldn't post it, it might give my mother more ideas for her grandbaby.



Lots of the tress were covered in fruit or berries. Yum!




They are all ready for Christmas


How would you like one of these suites for back to school shopping. Pink for the girls and blue for the boys.




Guess he wasn't supposed to park here...


In each back yard was one of these:
I was amazed at how jumping on it, brought you right back to being a kid again.


Imagine being a kid and trying to spell this, when asked to spell your street name


Ice with your drink = sooooo good!


life check list #63: Stand in two places at once. Check. Standing on the border between Sweeden and Norway.


These +


This. =


This!


I tried to kiss this little guy but he hopped away before I could see if he was secretly my prince


I loved this waterfall- It was huge!


I made it to the top




You think he's all cute don't you...


Don't be fooled he turns me into this!


The last shot of the fijord before leaving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
LOL at the allergy shot!
Now about that play ground, was that a mini house?.....
love you!
mom

Brigitte said...

WOW Katie these pics are amazing! Norway is BEAUTIFUL! My favorite is the one of you standing in the middle of Norway and Sweeden! That's awesome! And you look amazing by the way! Weight watchers has been lying to us all along - I'm going on your cheese, bread, and wine diet!!!

xoxoxo