Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Twins!

When I was a little girl I loved the school days where you could dress as twins with your best friend. I loved to play the matching game where you would flip cards over to find pairs, and when I have kids I would love to have twin boys.

This weekend while touring around, my fascination with duplicates came to a forefront. I found my Twin! Never would I have expected my twin to be a guy. I first saw him while out side the church that holds the "Madonna and Child" by Michael Angelo. He was standing with his two friends, hanging out, not realizing that his twin was walking out the door and right in front of him. He should have known how lucky he was to be twins with me. Though I thought us matching was the best thing ever, I decided it would be best not to call attention to this and move forward with my day.

As fate would have it, hours later I once again found my twin in the middle of a large town square. I could no longer resist the temptation and had to take a picture. Below you will find a picture of the two of us. Okay... so technically we are not standing together. This was my attempt to get a shot with both of us in it without being obvious. His friends kept trying to cover him and then I would move around as well. I am pretty sure he knew what I was doing, but I am also pretty sure he too thought it was funny. I think I would know since he is my twin and all.


*Twins: Katie Hickey and Mystery Boy*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU, my BEAUTFUL friend, are so stinkin hillarious!!!. carrie and i laughed forever!!!

ash

Anonymous said...

Katie, I am laughing so hard and crying a little bit! This is hilarious! I love you and yes, he is very lucky to have you as his twin!!
-Denise

Musings of the Mrs. said...

I think you should date your twin. You guys obviously have very similar interests and taste in clothes. And what is more important than that in a relationship?

Tracy McPike said...

PERFECT!! And I would love to have great "twin" nephews someday! Love and miss you Katie!

cynthia said...

OMG Katie that was hilarious! That picture is amazing!