Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Craziness

This week has been pretty much insane. There are many crazy things that are going on and need to be figured out. It felt strange not blogging yesterday. Almost like I was committing a sin. A blogging sin possibly. I use this as my outlet to the world I know and love. A way to daily connect to people at home, to let them know what is happening in my daily world. It is my hope, that those at home, can feel they are living the French experience with me. It also helps in avoiding forgetting great stories or repeating the same story in several emails a day.

So faithful readers - today is another day in France with many hectic things going on. To explain would it all take too long to write about, and it is not settled enough yet, to come on a conclusion- but when it is finished, you will be the firsts to know.

Till then here is a picture of a cute bench that to me looks very French- take a break, sit, and rest for a while. I'll be back in a moment!



*note* this picture was taken from another bloggers page who I enjoy: Hidden in France

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love this bench: the color, the authentic wear (or maybe not so authentic), and the idea of familiarity it brings with it...

ash

Unknown said...

Hey Katie, I like your bench. Your right it does look very French. Enjoy. Miss ya, love ya :-)

Unknown said...

Katie your right. It does look very french. Enjoy. Miss ya, love ya.... :-)

Life With Dogs said...

I'm benchwarming :)