Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stellan

I realize I have been out of commission the last week and a half, and if you miss my blog- know that I do too! I also miss reading the blogs that I love so much.
Now while the last two weeks I have thought my life was total Chaos due to my Visa issues- I have stumbled upon someone who needs prayer.

While catching up on blogs a few moments ago I came across this blog site called: My Charming Kids by MckMama. In comparison to what this mother has had to face the last two weeks, my visa hiccup is easy, tangible, and now solved. It was a complete mess a week and a half ago, but through prayers of many people who read my blog and e-mail updates I have my Visa and headed back to Paris. I am writing this today so that you will go to her page and see what has been going on in her life and join the network of prayer for her family. This is the link to MckMama's page
Reading her blog, it is really cool to see how people have quickly come together to pray for her son and how she is trusting in God's faithfulness in this time of difficulty.

MckMama's son, Stellan is four months old who has many issues with his heart. It seems that within the last few weeks his health has had some major complications.
A few of the posts I would recommend are: "Stelan in Sengal brings MckMama a smile"- this one if very encouraging. "Winds of change," will give you some information on what is happening with Stellan. And, "All will see How great our God," is a beautiful picture slide show of Stellan, my favorite shot is at 1:52. Throughout many of these posts MckMama is very vulnerable and honest in the trials she is going through and the agony it is in her life. There are moments of despair and brokenness, moments of light and hope, and moments of being still and waiting- but through it all there is honesty and vulnerability through a mother's prayer for her son new life.

Please please please join me in praying for MckMama and her baby boy Stellan! I cannot imagine the stress, heartache, and agony she must be going through. She seems strong going through this whole process and is depending on her faith in the Lord to provide and get her through this time. Let us join her in the fight for her sons life through prayer, intercession, and encouragement.

Prayers for Stellan