Friday, April 10, 2009

Fresh Flowers

When I left Paris headed for California, you could tell the Spring was on the horizon. A few daffodils had popped up in yards around town and trees were beginning to show buds of flowers and leaves to come.






Upon arriving back to Paris from California flowers had come into full bloom all around. All of the roundabouts have been adorned with tulips and other assortments of flowers. In what was once an empty area of soil have now found home to brightly colored flowers bringing life to each community.





There is something refreshing about flowers, something that makes you happy inside. A fresh bouquet of flowers on a table brings light, life, and love into a room. Flowers are often the center point of helping set the tone to a wedding of the brides big day- and flowers are given as a source comfort when someone is having a bad day and words can do no justice.





I am happy flowers have made their way to flower beds across Paris. It is a sign of many good things to come. The days are getting longer. They days are getting warmer.
The flowers are opening up beautiful and bright- and I have hopes that it is what the days ahead will do too.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

OMG I am in love with those big beautiful red roses! What a Gorgeous picture!!!!

Emily Catherine said...

I am getting my visa tomorrow!! or at least, I hope I am. I don't have an appt cuz I was told I didn't need one, but am going with a girl who made one just in case, so hopefully it's not a problem. I brought extra copies of everything, and even things I probably won't need.